Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Begining






The last few seconds of 2007, a whole lot of memories were running through my mind.Sure as hell was gona miss my primary school,Chung Hua No.3.

Six years really went by to fast. I never felt ready to move on just yet. But then a wise person told me :"When one door closes, a new one opens." Walking through a new door and trying hard not to turn back to the old one just to watch it fade away.. wasn't as easy as i thought it would be.

But i had no idea what 2008 had in store for me.

New year.New school. New people. New teachers. Never gonna be that easy. And every brand new day as i open my eyes to another morning of 2008 and remind myself " Ok..it's a brand new day.. Anything could happen.." As i say a prayer so that God can help me make the best of a new day.

I didn't expect my first few weeks in a new school to be amazing, didn't even need it to be good, just OKAY. But it wasn't even ok. It was retardedly miserable. I made the wrong first friend.

And a whole lot of other crap started happening.2008 started pretty stressful, i kept reminding myself " There has to be some rain before you can see a rainbow."
and " If God brings me to it, He'll bring me through it."

And God never failed to hold on to my hand and listen to my cries. He gave me strength so i could carry on with life no matter how crappy and pathetic it became, cuz i that's probably what He wanted me to do.

There's still so much ahead in life, have you ever wondered what's the reason God put you on this earth? I havn't really figured it out yet. 12 years,2 months and 12 days seems longer that it really is. Life is once in an eternity, everyday, every hour and every second of our lives should be made precious. Why waste something that you can never buy back?


4 comments:

Sam said...

You blog and you never told me?
*whacks Serene*

I see it's Very black =P

Anonymous said...

AWW DARLING..... don't be sad... every cloud has a silver lining.

and... man are you good with words..

Anonymous said...

serene! you never told me you have a blog!!!

Karen Mich. Wong said...

Well I'm not really glad how I socialized this year either. Anyway, its almost over.